Admission Notice for Ph.D/M.Phil 2021
(Full Time /Part Time)
OPJS University, Churu, Rajasthan is conducting the Entrance Test for Ph.D/M.Phil Course on 26th September, 2021 (Sunday)
· Accommodation in campus available.
· Option to choose course work (intensive/semester).
· Teaching/Research fellowship available for full time research scholars (for all streams) stipend –Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 21,600 per month.
· Doctorate and Post Doctorate fellowships are available.
· Applications are invited for admission to Full Time and Part Time Ph.D Programmes under various disciplines. Please see website http://www.opjsuniversity.edu.in for details.
Note: Kindly Check the Slots available in various streams given at the end. The number of subjects and slots may vary. Kindly keep yourself updated with the website for the same.
· Date of Online Registration 02/08/2021
· Last Date for Filling Applications Form with fee of Rs. 5000 till 25th September, 2021
· Date of Online Entrance Test: 26th September, 2021 (Sunday)
· Duration of Test: 11:00AM - 13:00PM
· Interview Date: To be notified later on
Proposed Fee Details:
· The Entrance Test Fee of Rs. 5000/- should be deposited as per the details given below. Candidates are requested to show original fee slip at the time of entrance test.
Entrance Test Fee: Rs 5000/-(Without Late Fee)
Account Name : THE OPJS UNIVERSITY
Bank Name : AU SMALL FINANCE BANK
Account Number : 2121218233481187
Branch : CHURU, RAJASTHAN
IFSC : AUBL0002182
Instructions for Filling On-Line Admission Form for Entrance Test
· Candidates seeking admission in Ph.D/M. Phil are required to appear in the Entrance Test to be conducted on 26th September, 2021.
· The candidates can apply for the entrance test only through online mode.
· The form for entrance test is available at the university website, https://opjsuniversity.edu.in
· The candidates are required to upload their photograph, scanned copy of the certificate of matriculation, Master’s degree and fee slip. On Email : email@example.com
· Upon successful submission of the form, Admit Card will be generated online. For appearing in the entrance test, the candidate is required to produce the Admit Card and the Original Fee Slip.