As part of our Learning strategy, OPJS University affirms a list of attributes and qualities to be found in the OPJS Graduate. These goals for the best educational experience we could offer to our students included the characteristics of being and active citizen who respects diversity and an educated person who is ‘culturally agile and able to work in multinational settings’.
- To enroll, retain and graduate a diverse student body composed in individuals who have high potential for academic success.
- To provide baccalaureate, Masters and Doctorate degree programs that prepares students for productive careers and provides them the intellectual, cultural and ethical foundations necessary to contribute to a changing global community.
- To attract and retain a diverse and highly qualified faculty and staff.
- To develop and enhance in the institution a tradition of excellence in teaching and concern for students.
- To provide a supportive, safe and secure academic environment that stimulates a sense of community.
- To provide responsive, effective and efficient services needed to support exemplary academic and public service programs.
- To gorge alliances with universities of international repute, that would enable the delivery of that university’s academic degree programs in Asian and African countries.
- To develop, provide leadership for, and participate in, initiatives of the global higher Education community that are consistent with the role and purpose of the institution.
- Forging strong links and partnership with leading UK, Australia and US universities that would enable students enrolling on OIC programs to study towards an award from these universities without having to leave their home countries.
- Seeking accreditation for its programs from recognized and relevant professional bodies around the world and in counties where these qualifications are offered.
- Creating a flexible learning system that would accommodate the need of the individual learner of the traditional students who would enroll on the OIC programs through OIC support colleges.
- Setting up and easy to navigate electronic delivery system incorporating the latest advance in e-learning and other web based technologies.
- Offering flexible “All under one room” access to education and support services, online and at its support colleges; guaranteed quality of the total student experience including students service and facilities, guaranteed pathways to degrees using the best of trans-national education.
- Recruiting highly qualified teaching staff to deliver these programs electronically and providing opportunities for continuous professional development especially in are as related to online academic delivery systems.
- Providing a wide array of library and other learning resources including an e-library and physical libraries at its support colleges.